BEFORE you book an appointment Please Read All of the disclaimer below.
BLISS BOOKING DISCLAIMER:
• Service times are only estimates in a perfect world. We do all hair types and we always customize your service to best meet your needs. Exact timing is not predictable. It’s best to EXPECT to be in the salon at the minimum of one (1) hour more than the listed service time. Please plan your time accordingly.
• On Fridays and Saturdays, expect that there may be a wait time between the steps of your service, as those days are our busiest. If you would like a more private and “on schedule” appointment please choose to book on our “open by appointment only” days which are Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. ***If you have time constraints or attending a special event, when you book mention that in the notes and remind the Stylist at your service so we can best met your needs.
. • Expect to pay an additional $15 - $20 for extra long and/or extra thick hair clients.
• Bliss Salon Rhode Island is an adult atmosphere for conversation and relaxation. To keep everyone comfortable, if possible please do not bring kids to the salon UNLESS they are receiving a service.
•Parking is available in the lot next door for $5 cash, every day until 5:00pm
• If you are unsure of which service to book please call the salon and ask the stylist before you book or book a free consultation below. Choosing the wrong appointment type messes up the timing and expectations.
• Choose your service below & choose to pay online ahead of time if you would like. You will receive a text message reminder of your appointment 2 hours before your booking time.
• Deposits are non-refundable if less the 48 hours notice of cancelling or rescheduling
Come get #BLISSED and enjoy a customized experience. After you and your family #getBlissed, you will get compliments from familiar and random people !
At your service feel free to take pics, go live, snap, tag us, Facebook or Instagram WE LOVE IT ! Be sure to hashtag #getBlissed. Please Check-in on Facebook while your here.
We appreciate your business and we look forward to exceeding your expectations again and again.
Thank You! - Blissy, Ms. Bliss
Christine M. Paige, Master Hair Stylist, Lead Makeup Artist & Licensed Instructor
President & Owner of Bliss Salon Inc. RI
13 years Graduate of Paul Mitchell the School. Bliss Salon celebrating 4 years in business.
* Paul Mitchell Hair Products & Ultimate Face Cosmetics Makeup Are Used And Sold At Bliss Salon
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment